openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code snippets from oooforum in AOO website?
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2014 12:58:04 GMT
On 15/06/2014 Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
> On 06/14/2014 05:39 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> It seems http://oooforum.org/ is still unresponsive. ...
> Why do you need to hear from Ed before you mirror the data. ... I
> did send an email to all of the email accounts that I have for him. If
> he does not respond to that, I will give him a call. When I googled him
> based on name and phone number, I found an obituary that matches

I wasn't considering the possibility of such a sad and tragic event, I
really hope it's another person too. In any case, the site is still
unresponsive/unusable. If we can get, in some way, the oooforum.org
domain transferred to Apache, and a full backup of the content (the
database and the phpbb code, with all mods applied), we can probably
move that forum to Apache with no legal worries (and then we'd use it as
an archive only, and transition users to the official forum).

Otherwise, everything will be gone in 5 months when oooforum.org
expires, if nobody is going to renew it.

Regards,
   Andrea.