openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Duerr <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: EXTERNAL: Re: NSS Module
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 11:10:53 GMT
On 26.06.2014 02:32, Steele, Raymond wrote:
> Where is the build output located?

It is emitted to stdout unless you used the --html option in your build
command. To capture stdout either redirect it with e.g.
   build --all -P2 >stdout.log -- -P2
or use a pipe and the tee command
   build --all -P2 -- -P2 | tee stdout.log
to capture it and watch the progress at the same time.

>  I have NSS on my system, but the --with-system-nss flag is not an option. If I use --with-system-libs,
wouldn't that enable system-libs for all software?

I'm no expert on AOO's configure system but as far as I know the option
--with-system-libs should only enable the system libs where development
headers and libraries are available on the build system.

There is still the question on whether the system-nss is being used:
The makefile output ("NSS is not being built because...") would be one
important piece of information containing the relevant environment
variables "ENABLE_NSS_MODULE" and "SYSTEM_NSS". The environment
variables are of course also visible in the... environment once you
sourced the platform specific file mentioned by the configure script.

Herbert