openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 19:17:12 GMT
Am 06/18/2014 05:28 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
> On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 8:25 PM, Sam Rathmann<sam.rathmann@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks. Ten four on the reprint ranges. The colors on the cells aren't
>> background colors or borders. It is a time stamp like feature with red or
>> blue comment outline
>>

> OK, I am not familiar with this at all. So, I'm copying your reply and this
> one back to the list. Maybe someone else can help.

for me it sounds like a more special problem than first thought. So, the
best would be to describe your problem in a forum with much more people
and therefore better chances to get a solution.

I suggest you post the problem in our support forums [1] that is visited
by users from all over the world.

Or you can write a mail to "users@openoffice.apache.org". Like
you have read this first [2].

[1] https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/