openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: Code snippets from oooforum in AOO website?
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2014 12:47:22 GMT
On 06/14/2014 05:39 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 06/06/2014 Hagar Delest wrote:
>> Le 06/06/2014 09:27, jan i a écrit :
>>> If we end up getting a full dump, I can arrange space on a vm, so we
>>> can
>>> temporary load it to extract what we need.
>> No idea but floris v is clearing the code linked to the phpBB features.
>> Target is to have one page per topic.
>
> It seems http://oooforum.org/ is still unresponsive. Of course, we
> can't do anything about it: it's a third-party service, not under
> control of the project and hosted on external hardware. Whatever we
> can do to transfer that site (or the content, or any other options)
> requires that the administrator of oooforum replies to our messages.
> This hasn't happened so far.
Why do you need to hear from Ed before you mirror the data. He is rarely
responsive.

http://web.archive.org/web/20140322204726/http://www.oooforum.org/

I can send Ed a text message to his cell phone later today if you will
consider an affirmative response from him via text to be sufficient. I
did send an email to all of the email accounts that I have for him. If
he does not respond to that, I will give him a call. When I googled him
based on name and phone number, I found an obituary that matches the
name, age, and location. Hoping it is not the same person.

http://www.struveandlaporte.com/obituary/Edward-John-Buck/Paso-Robles-CA/1358607

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php