openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code snippets from oooforum in AOO website?
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2014 21:39:51 GMT
On 06/06/2014 Hagar Delest wrote:
> Le 06/06/2014 09:27, jan i a écrit :
>> If we end up getting a full dump, I can arrange space on a vm, so we can
>> temporary load it to extract what we need.
> No idea but floris v is clearing the code linked to the phpBB features.
> Target is to have one page per topic.

It seems http://oooforum.org/ is still unresponsive. Of course, we can't
do anything about it: it's a third-party service, not under control of
the project and hosted on external hardware. Whatever we can do to
transfer that site (or the content, or any other options) requires that
the administrator of oooforum replies to our messages. This hasn't
happened so far.

Regards,
   Andrea.