openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Portuguese download broken
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2014 11:46:10 GMT
Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> What's gone wrong? Some old JavaScript issues that resurfaced with the
> new download page?

I've now committed the minimal fixes to go to the main download page from
http://www.openoffice.org/es/descargar/
http://www.openoffice.org/pt/download/
http://www.openoffice.org/it/download/
but this is not a solution, I've simply added a link to the new global
download page. If you see other broken N-L download pages please report
them.

But I still don't know how we should fix this properly. What's the most
sustainable way to have all advantages of the new system and still avoid
the risk that the main download button disappears from localized sites?

Regards,
   Andrea.