openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [DOWNLOAD][PROPOSAL] How to download another version than offered in the green box?
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 09:07:55 GMT
Am 06/06/2014 08:54 AM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
> Marcus (OOo) wrote:
>> sure both buttons should react independent of each other. I've fixed
>> this.
>> Regarding the styling, this is indeed really a question of taste. To see
>> the difference maybe better, I've styled both buttons different.
>
> I like the style that I now see for the first button (full version):
> dark text on light background, that becomes light text on dark
> background at hovering.
>
> I can't see the same effect on the second button (I don't know if this
> is a bug or if it is what you mean with "styled different"): I see both
> buttons styled the same way (dark text on light background) when not
> hovering, then if I hover over the second nothing changes.

yes, that was what I meant to see the difference.

OK, it seems dark text on light background is the wished style. At least
from Kay's and your feedback.

I will not stress this topic any further as it seems difficult to reach
the goal that at least a majority is happy. ;-)

>>> For the rest, really impressive improvements!
>> Thanks.
>
> And let me add to this that the new analyze.html page is really nice too.

problems. If it gets to many mails then we can re-think this.

Marcus