openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: Code snippets from oooforum in AOO website?
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 01:31:04 GMT
I just dropped Ed another email, this time I copied the four known email
addresses that I have for him. My note reads as follows:

Ed,

Sorry for blasting this email to so many email addresses, but, I was
hoping to get an update on the OOoForum site.

Also, depending on your plans, do you have objections if the official
Apache OpenOffice group mirrors the original content (they have a copy,
I used to have a copy from August 2013, but, when I rebuilt my computer,
but the drive it was on is gone; figures).

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php