On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 12:11 AM, Carl Munther <carl@bastaddekor.se> wrote:
Hi.

Trying to download OpenOffice to my Win7-64 in Swedish but when I click the download button on the swedish download area, it returns me to the english version where it says that I should go to the swedish one because the new version is not available in swedish.

I would like to have OpenOffice in all computers here at work, but it seems that the swedish version is down / Win7-64 is not supporteed / both.

Currently, we do not have OpenOffice in Swedish. Consequently, the "sv" project area has not been updated so this is why you are routed back to English download.

Please  see:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html

for current language offerings.

We are now in the planning stage for 4.0.1 which will include some additional languages. So far,

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.0.1+Release+Notes#AOO4.0.1ReleaseNotes-AdditionalLanguageSupport

Apache OpenOffice is volunteer organization. If you would like to help with getting a Swedish version of Apache OpenOffice, please see our Native Language information page:

http://openoffice.apache.org/native-lang.html

Right now, it looks like the Swedish translation is very close to completion.

https://translate.apache.org/

MzK

"When in doubt, cop an attitude."
                -- Cat laws