openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rajath Shashidhara <rajaths.raja...@gmail.com>
Subject PropertyChangeListeners
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2013 17:40:39 GMT
Hello,

I have now completed the implementation of "insert" command.
I was thinking about the propertychangelisteners.

Is it good to store all the properties locally and each time
getPropertyValues is called update all the properties and return only the
requested properties. This way propertyvhangelistenters can be notified at
each getPropertyValues call.

Also,

Unsure about the "update" ucb command?
How does it work in terms of ucb. Because the xcontent example is related
to a mailbox. In this case, we dont keep a local copy to update it. (Not
seen this in any existing ucp).

--
Rajath S,
M.Sc(Hons.) Physics,