openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject More information on C++ compiler in Build Guide
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 00:05:43 GMT
Do we need some further explanation on C++ compiler capabilities in our
Build Guide

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

given recent discussions on this list? One of the reasons I'm brining this
up is in my own experience, weird C issues can really drive you off the
deep end.

Thanks to anyone willing to edit this section.

MzK

"You can't believe one thing and do another.
 What you believe and what you do are the same thing."
                             -- Leonard Peltier