openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Guillermo Calzada <calzadag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache OpenOffice Building Guide
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 22:05:16 GMT
with the help of rbircher, i used this comand and i solved the problem
(downloading and copying "unowinreg.dll" to aoo/main/external/unowinreg)

./configure --with-dmake-url=
http://dmake.apache-extras.org.codespot.com/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2--with-epm-url=
http://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz --without-junit

Regards