openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Guillermo Calzada <calzadag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache OpenOffice Building Guide
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 01:20:12 GMT
hello I've done autoconf.. but whit the configure i have  a problem...
iwhen a execute this line ./configure --with-dmake-url=
http://dmake.apache-extras.org.codespot.com/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2

it gives me back a line telling me that it doesnt exists the directory

i added the problem to paste bin in the next link if you need it

http://ooo.pastebin.ca/2389899

Regards