openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Yuzhen Fan <fanyuz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Call for volunteers to do exploration test on Base / Drawing and write test cases for Base / Drawing:
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 12:32:00 GMT
Hi All,

Here is the update about exploration test on Base:

Today, I test Base on Win7, focus on creating a new database, connecting
existing DB2 database via JDBC, and also do some basic operations on table
and query. One crash issue is exposed when delete tables in query. I have
recorded 5 related test scenarios and the defect found in report web links:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/AOO40_Database

We now need your support on exploration test on Base and Drawing on Redhat,
Mac and Windows, if you have interest and time, please don't hesitate to
offering help!

Regards,
Yu Zhen