openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Module cui - Add new color
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2013 11:48:43 GMT
On 19/06/2013 Ivan Poot Diaz wrote:
> This patch "registrodom.patch":
> This code snippet allows Auto Registration the colors to Apache
> OpenOffice Drawing , ie the self-colored. Through this patch allows the
> user to add new colors in the color palette without entering a name.  ...
> This code I've been working in the module cui (file: tpcolor.cxx). I
> would like that the community to help implement this code in AOO.

Hi Ivan, we didn't receive your patch: the dev mailing list strips all
attachments from messages. The right way to send a patch is to create an
issue at https://issues.apache.org/ooo/ and attach the patch to it
(don't worry about the many other fields, we can always fix them later;
but please put a description like the one you put in your e-mail and
attach the patch file).

Regards,
   Andrea.