openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer <awf....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Translation] Reference to Symphony?
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 07:01:19 GMT
On 20.06.2013 22:00, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> RGB ES wrote:
>> 2013/6/20 FR web forum<oooforum@free.fr>
>>> https://translate.apache.org/fr/aoo40help/translate.html#unit=15551192
>>> Is it correct?
>> AFAIK, several icons on the sidebar comes from Symphony's sidebar. Maybe
>> the path just reflects the picture origin.
>
> Indeed. It's just an internal pathname, invisible to the end user, to
> be left untranslated. See
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/main/default_images/sfx2/res/symphony/

I used this during implementation of the sidebar to be able to easily
distinguish between AOO and Symphony icons.  A symphony/ directory
exists for other modules as well.  With the implementation being
finished the content of the symphony/ directories an be integrated into
its parent directory.  This, however, is a very low-priority task.

-Andre