openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: euskal encounter 2013
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2013 18:42:14 GMT
On 16/06/2013 RGB ES wrote:
> I did a quick translation into Spanish
> http://people.apache.org/~rgb-es/AOO_Flyer-ES.odt

Thanks! I think it's best to shorten columns a bit to make sure they
fit, if you have doubts about fonts.

For the time being, I've listed the available translations at
http://www.openoffice.org/marketing/marketing_where.html
(a very, very outdated page, but still easily reachable from search
engines), just to keep them tracked.

> Also, the original EN doc have a missing half paragraph under
> "Base", it seems, because there is a phrase that makes no sense.

If you fix the translation according to Rory's explanation, pelase keep
it at the same URL, to avoid breaking the link.

As for your other comment in the ODT file: I think it's fine to localize
trademark notices.

Sooner or later, this stuff ought to be made available in Pootle too...

Regards,
   Andrea.