openoffice-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <>
Subject Re:
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 11:08:28 GMT

On 11.06.2013 12:55, janI wrote:
> On 6 June 2013 18:33, Kay Schenk <> wrote:
> It seems I was too fast (or more correctly too slow), at least the agrement
> disapeared, and I have been asked to file a jira, for this part of the
> https upgrade, and specifically not for the cert part (which is the overall
> task, covering both this and other issues).
> if we do it now with http, I can foresee the same thing happening with the
> https transfer, so I will highly recommend (as discussed earlier) that we
> forget updates for 4.0 and do it for 4.1 when the cert is installed.
> Of course if the community, want me to file a jira, and try to get it done
> for 4.0, I will do it.
> The cert is delayed, because of no response from the sponsor. There is at
> the moment a request to buy it instead. There are no jira detailing this
> issue, just some irc communication.

Thanks for your work and eye-keeping on it.

Thus, we will not have a cert for in time for the AOO 4.0 

Can we go for the _corrected_ fallback URL for AOO 4.0 or do we have to keep

Both would be fine for me, but I heard that 
will not work for ever.

Best regards, Oliver.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message