openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proofing Tool GUI V1.0 - Released
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2013 08:18:30 GMT
On 01/06/2013 Marco A.G.Pinto wrote:
> I have created and uploaded a Web page containing the manual, source and
> downloads for Proofing Tool GUI V1.0. ...
> Site: http://marcoagpinto.cidadevirtual.pt/proofingtoolgui.html

Good! I still have the same issues as before (but I now receive a
warning saying that ISO-8859-1 encoding is unsupported in your tool):
- The file takes 39 minutes to open with your binary Linux version
- The output is quite corrupted, see http://imagebin.org/260609

You already explained that you cannot reproduce the problems so I'll
stop here, considering that my file is using an unsupported charset.
This mailing list is not the place for discussing bugs in your tool: if
you make an issue queue available on GitHub, SourceForge, Google Code or
your own server I might consider posting bugs there.

> If you like the tool, maybe you could place it in the official AOO page
> of tools.

What page are you referring to? If it's on a wiki, feel free to update
it yourself; if it is somewhere else, please give the precise URL of the
page to be modified and I'll list your tool there: even though I prefer
manual editing, I'm sure that several community members will appreciate
that a tool like yours exists.

Regards,
   Andrea.