openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache OpenOffice Building Guide
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 06:41:11 GMT
Guillermo Calzada wrote:
> hello I've done autoconf.. but whit the configure i have  a problem...
> iwhen a execute this line ./configure --with-dmake-url=
> http://dmake.apache-extras.org.codespot.com/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2
> it gives me back a line telling me that it doesnt exists the directory
> http://ooo.pastebin.ca/2389899

The error message says it all: either you are running configure in the
wrong directory (you must execute it from within "main" too) or
configure was not created by the previous step (it is created by
autoconf). If the latter, then autoconf has failed and we need to see
its output. Side note: there's no reason to build OpenOffice as root.

Regards,
   Andrea.