openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMIS UCP getPropertyValues
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 08:20:40 GMT
On 6/4/13 10:01 AM, Rajath Shashidhara wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have successfully completed the implementation of "getPropertyValues" ucb
> command for cmis ucp.
>
> My ContentProvider repo:
> https://github.com/rajaths589/CMISContentProvider.git
>
> I wrote a client application to test my ucp:
> https://github.com/rajaths589/CMISContentProviderTest.git
>
> What is my next Step?

sounds good, you make good progress. I think you can now move forward to
take a closer look on the "open" command.

You should document the steps on the wiki page. I can think of the
following milestones

1. milestone
was to setup a local Chemistry test server and get familiar with the
Chemistry API. Use your own client to load a document from the CMIS
store and open it manually with the Office.

2. milestone
should be to use the internal office file open dialog and be able to
browse in a CMIS file store and show the content of directories.

3. milestone
be able to open and save files
4. milestone
creating, deleting, copy and moving content

5. milestone
implement a options page to configure the user and connection
information for several CMIS stores and make use of this information.
Use internal password container... -> TBD

6. milestone
Support https connections to CMIS stores using the internal certificate
store and use the internal interaction handler ... -> TDB

Juergen