openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [AOO 4.0]: migration of AOO 3.4.x/OOo 3.x user profile data - help needed
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 08:05:23 GMT
On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 09:51:46AM +0200, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> On the blacklist will be the Presenter Screen and the Presentation
> Minimizer as they are now integrated into OpenOffice.

These wouldn't work anyway; after the STLport change, former C++
extensions do not work on Windows and Linux 32 bit (I guess also in
MacOS, as this affects 32 bit archs, where stlport was used). If there
is a way to tell the migration service not to migrate C++ (excepting Linux
64 bit), it might be good to turn this option on.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina