openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Color coding for Basic snippents on Mwiki?
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2013 01:30:50 GMT
<top posting, sorry>

On a side note, as mentioned on a different thread(1) when using the <source
lang="oobas"> tags mwiki display a different set of colours than the ones
used by the AOO IDE.

One user (actually writing about macro programming on the ES wiki) reported
this problem some time ago. He runs a personal media wiki site and told me
that the configuration file with colour definitions is located on
extensions/SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi/geshi/geshi

He shared his config file on the ES forum:

http://forum.openoffice.org/es/forum/download/file.php?id=3164

With this definition file the wiki extension should show the same colours
used by default on AOO.

Regards
Ricardo

(1) http://markmail.org/message/zpjnz3camivagxts