openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From keitho <ekei...@gmail.com>
Subject [Volunteer] great opportunity
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 21:55:54 GMT
Hi OpenOffice Team,

My name is Keith Abdulla and I'm studying Computer Science at California
Polytechnic State University.
I'm currently a Sophomore who is very dedicated in technology and health.
When I'm not working on the computer for a project or just browsing the
web, I am at the gym about 5 times a week.
I worked for a non-profit company called, Teach-Aids, in which they create
software to solve problems in HIV prevention around the world. I helped
create the webpage, edited many flash animations, created documentation,
and many other around the office skills.

I came across this great opportunity that you guys have available and I
want to dive straight in, in helping out with this project. I feel like
this is a great way in building my resume up, by working with many other
developers and gain more hands on experiences.

I am tired of doing small projects or labs for my CSC class and just want
to know how to use all the knowledge I have so far (C++, Java, HTML, some
Javascript) and really make use of it. I'm very excited in finding out what
I can do to establish myself as a developer for this project and gain new
experiences necessary for a future computer scientist.

Sincerely,

/Keith Abdulla