openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: OO / unsubscribed posters
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 21:10:33 GMT
Again, few had noticed that OP was not subscribed.

There had been talks some weeks ago about changing the headers to make a dedicated one for
moderated messages since the delivered-to header was not designed to be used more than once
in a message. But no change after the list address change.

Could it be a priority for the near future to improve (very) new users experience?

Hagar

Le 14/01/2013 17:39, Max Merbald a écrit :

> Am 14.01.2013 17:30, schrieb Alexandro Colorado:
>> On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:16 AM, Donald Whytock <dwhytock@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> want
>>> Just to clarify...Did you mean how can you stop it from trying to
>>> autocomplete words for you?
>>>
>> I think we are talking about different things here.
> That may be right. Actually, I understood Don Warne's message the way Donald did. I think
he meant that OO is useless for him and he wasn't talking about the mailing list. He'd better
come back to us and  explain what he actually means or we'll have to continue guessing, as
his message is not very clear.