openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Our SVN moved from "incubator/ooo" to "openoffice"
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 23:01:44 GMT
[top posting]

hmmm...OK, I switched the svn for the project website to:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/site/trunk/

This is the only part I needed for now.

I made some edits, and committed them...all good.

But, they are NOT reflected on the old/actual staging site:

http://openofficeorg.staging.apache.org/openofficeorg/pmc-faqs.html

and I'm not sure where this is now.

Maybe I need to do a re-published but, well, I don't know if a new "web"
area needs to be established first.

I'll comment on our existing ticket for this.

The user portal, www.openoffice.org, should work without issue (maybe?).
It already has a basically a top-level web area.

On 11/26/2012 02:49 PM, janI wrote:
> Got it...I just thought you had removed "incubator" in all links.
>
> Jan.
>
> On 26 November 2012 23:46, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:44 PM, janI <jani@apache.org> wrote:
>>> I was thinking of http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/
>>> ooo-site/trunk/content/l10n
>>>
>>> The l10n branch is one I have created for development, and it contains
>> only
>>> the source trunk at least yesterday, when I did an update, I am still
>>> working on "svn switch" to get my local copy updated.
>>>
>>> And it was merely the update that rob had made, that interested me.
>>>

>> So my changes were simple.  They were not renaming or moving files.  I
>> was editing the content of pages where they referred to locations in
>> SVN.  For example, we had a Subversion tutorial and another page that
>> told visitors where to download the AOO source code from.  Stuff like
>> that.  I don't think there were any L10n dependencies there.
>>
>> -Rob
>>
>>> Jan I.

>> appear

MzK

“How wrong is it for a woman to expect the man to build the world
  she wants, rather than to create it herself?”
                                         -- Anais Nin