openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New address for the ooo-dev mailing list
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 07:24:46 GMT
On 04/11/2012 Rob Weir wrote:
> What happens to the archives?    We have Apache and MarkMail achives,
> right?  Do those addresses change?

It seems that
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/
picked up messages from November, and that older content is still at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/

As for Markmail, it is continuing to add messages to the archive at
http://markmail.org/search/+list:org.apache.incubator.ooo-dev
and I don't know if we can ask them to change URL and if old links to
the archives will still work in that case.

But only a few lists have been migrated so far, so we'll probably have
to revisit the issue when all lists have been moved. I've added this
issue to the graduation tasks.

Regards,
   Andrea.