openjpa-users mailing list archives

From David Goodenough <david.goodeno...@btconnect.com>
Subject Re: Which version of JPA (2.0 or 2.1) does openjpa 2.4 support?
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2015 11:15:35 GMT
OK, so can I suggest that the web page needs updating as it is currently
misleading.

Also why do you suppose that Eclipse seems to think that the openjpa
jar file in tomee contains a 2.1 JPA implementation rather than a 2.0 one?
It is resisting me trying to "downgrade" JPA support to 2.0 with the
2.4 jar installed.

David