openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject PersistenceProviderImpl class is hard coded in OpenJPAPersistence.createEntityManagerFactory() method
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 15:36:39 GMT
Hi all,
I am debugging openjpa 2.2.0. I am still trying to figure out how to
provide a custom persistence provider. Just before I noticed $subject.
So
What is the method gets called when used
javax.persistence.Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory(persistenceUnitName),
mean the equivalent method in OpenJPAPersistence
As I see when creating the createEntityManagerFactory, openjpa always
creates it using PersistenceProviderImpl..

--
Subash Chaturanga

Blog -  http://subashsdm.blogspot.com/
Twitter - http://twitter.com/subash89