openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA Audit
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 21:44:00 GMT
OpenJPA is successfully used in the WebSphere v8.5 Liberty Profile which is
an OSGi-based runtime (based on Apache Aries).  So, from a generic usage
standpoint, OpenJPA can play nice in an OSGi environment.

As far as loading the Auditing classes...  The openjpa.Auditor property is
just like any other plugin property.  I know in the past, we had some
issues with using the wrong classloader when attempting to load these
plugin classes, but I thought those were resolved.

Kevin