openjpa-users mailing list archives

From lwp <lucas_partri...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Are there any tools which will map from Hibernate to OpenJPA XML mapping files?
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:10:04 GMT

I'm trying to migrate some Hibernate code to OpenJPA. I have a large number
of *.hbm.xml Hibernate mapping files which it would be great if I could run
through a tool to produce the equivalent OpenJPA XML mapping files. Is
anyone aware of any reliable tools out there that already do this?  (Of
course the client Java code will also have to be converted too but that's
another story...)

If there are no such tools... is anyone aware of any tables or mappings out
there which show you which OpenJPA/JPA mappings correspond to each Hibernate
mapping? (BTW I have seen the article on migration at
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/0708_vines/0708_vines.html
)

Thanks.