openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Cil-Gamir <hannes.visa...@rmb.co.za>
Subject Re: Two OpenJPA Applications in the same container
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 05:25:00 GMT

Hi Milosz

What you suggest was definitely a problem when I started, but the error
message was clear enough so I fixed that issue.

My entities are definitely in different packages now.

I still get the same issue.

I've also changed the package location of the class that returns my
EntityManager. And that class returns a differently named persistence unit
in each project.

My persistence.xml looks like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

    org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl
    java:kyc-dev-ds
    za.co.rmb.rac.kyc.request.entities.KycRequestSubsystems

The persistence.xml in the other project is exactly the same except for the
persistence-unit element, which has a different name.

They both use the same datasource.