openjpa-users mailing list archives

From aprestwich <alan.prestw...@verizon.com>
Subject Re: IllegalArgumentException on persist, but only on first attempt
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 22:41:50 GMT

Thank you very much, that was the ticket. I was using MySQL Driver 5.1.6
which I had downloaded some time ago, once replaced everything worked
perfectly. It is odd that it would only fail on the first time...guess I was
focusing in the wrong place (OpenJPA rather than MySQL).

Thanks again for saving me even more wasted time :).
Alan.