openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] move openjpa-maven-plugin from codehaus to the OpenJPA project
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 20:11:01 GMT
Oki, finally preparing the move now.

What are the orga issues we need to resolve first?

Here is my checklist upfront:

*) go through all files and check the license headers. If they are ALv2 already, then a big
part of the work is already fine.
*) do a svn log and check if those contributors are still available. If they already have
an iCLA on file, then all is well. If not - dough ;)
*) check the JIRA if patches with questionable IP clearance got applied.

Any other things we need to check?
Since there are are only 2 committers (Rahul - iCLA on file and I) + Benjamin Bentmann (iCLA
also on file)  tweaking a few lines of code, this should go rather fast.

What's next: should I just move over the original source, commit it to a incubation directory
in the SVN and then rename all the packages, or should I prepare all that stuff locally and
then provide a big fat patch?

LieGrue,
strub