ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierresm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Servers
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2019 13:08:19 GMT
Hi Angels,

Yes, of course you can have your OFBiz implementation on one server
instance and the web server on another. In fact it is very common to have
the web server in a DMZ functioning as a proxy for a back-end OFBiz.

Via the OFBiz website (see [1]) you can access the documentation, and from
there search/find appropriate implementation/configuration pages.

[1] https://ofbiz.apache.org

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)