ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject [SKYPE CALL] Initial Call to Kickstart Documentation Team
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2018 08:22:03 GMT
Hi Everyone

I'd like to organise a call with all the volunteers interested in being part of our OFBiz
documentation team.

We need to discuss how we can plan and organise ourselves to  get this work started. It will
also give people some background information about what can be done.

Taher, who has worked on implementing the documentation framework into the OFBiz code, would
also like to talk to the team and explain some of the technical details that could affect
how we plan and manage the work.

So I'd like to invite all of our documentation team volunteers (and also anyone else from
the community who is interested) to a Skype call.

If you would like to attend then please add your location and timezone to the table so that
I can find a suitable time for everyone. (See link below)

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Documentation+Team

Even if you are not currently on the list of documentation volunteers but would like to attend,
please add your details.

I was originally thinking of a Hangout but I've read that the limit for a hangout is 10 (and
we have 16 people in the list:-) so Skype is going to be a better solution.

As always, feedback welcome and please don't forget to add your name and details if you'd
like to attend.

Thanks
Sharan