netbeans-users mailing list archives

From Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Apache NetBeans IDE 10.0 (Build 20190312-unknown-revn)
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2019 21:05:27 GMT
Best to build off vc3 and, once released, the final release. If you want to be 100% sure.

Gj

Sent from my iPhone

> On 12 Mar 2019, at 16:46, Luff,Chris <Chris.Luff@Cerner.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Curious…I just built from source…is this build version valid? I am about
to release a  nbscala version to the plugin repository. I want to make sure it will install
happily on others machines.

> Thanks
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation
Cerner Limited, Registered in England no 2519305, Registered Office 37 North Wharf Road, London
W2 1AF.
> ТÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÒÐÐ¥FòVç7V'67&–&RÂRÖÖ–âW6W'2×Vç7V'67&–&TæWF&Vç2æ6†Ræ÷&pФf÷"FF—F–öæÂ6öÖÖæG2ÂRÖÖ–âW6W'2Ö†VÇæWF&Vç2æ6†Ræ÷&pÐ
Фf÷"gW'F†W"–æf÷&ÖF–öâ&÷WBF†RæWD&Vç2Ö–Æ–ærÆ—7G2Âf—6—C
Ц‡GG3¢òö7v–¶’æ6†Ræ÷&rö6öæfÇVVæ6RöF—7Æ’ôäUD$Tå2ôÖ–Æ–ær¶Æ—7G0Ð