netbeans-users mailing list archives

From "Greenberg, Gary" <ggree...@visa.com>
Subject RE: Security certificates for access to GIT
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2019 20:28:03 GMT
I have tried all possible cases that I could have imagined.
I even copied cacerts file to my home directory and added
-J-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=C:\Users\ggreenbe\keystore\cacerts -J-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=changeit
to netbeans_default_options in the conf file.
Nothing helps. Still getting same exception. Kind of ran out of ideas. Can anyone give me
a helping hint?
Thanks.

From: Greenberg, Gary
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2019 3:04 PM
To: NetBeans Mailing List <users@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: Security certificates for access to GIT

I am getting an error, while trying to clone project from our GIT repository;
INFO [org.netbeans.modules.git]: https://stash....: cannot open git-upload-pack
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification
path to requested target
I did, however, added all necessary certificates to the cacerts under JDK that is running
Netbeans, but it still can't find it.
Do I need to add -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/path/to/cacerts to netbeans_default_options in
netbeans.conf?
If so, how do I deal with blank spaces in the path, as it looks like "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_202\jre\lib\security\cacerts"?