netbeans-users mailing list archives

From "Luff,Chris" <Chris.L...@Cerner.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Calling for Speakers at Netbeans Day London 2019
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2019 13:40:30 GMT
The EventBrite site has been created for Netbeans Day UK 2019.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/apache-netbeans-day-2019-uk-tickets-56803479737

On 8 Mar 2019, at 12:44, Luff,Chris <Chris.Luff@Cerner.com.INVALID<mailto:Chris.Luff@Cerner.com.INVALID>>
wrote:

Awesome news, we have three speakers already and a slightly revised timings (thanks Geertjan
for the advice). Still happy to rework as things develop. The good news is, the pub is right
across the street so we can run a little longer is needed :D

  *   9:30 Registration and Coffee
  *   10:30 Apache Netbeans Status Report
  *   11:00 Writing and executing Scala with the Netbeans Scala plugin (Chris Luff)
  *   11:45 Enterprise Javascript development with Apache Netbeans (Geertjan Wielenga)
  *   12:15 Write Now, Run Anytime (Neil Smith)
  *   13:00 Lunch
  *   14:00 Workshops
     *   [TBA]
     *   [TBA]
  *   15:15 Workshops
     *   [TBA]
     *   [TBA]
  *   16:30 Wrap up & Pub!

I am going put this schedule up onto Eventbrite and note that speakers not on this mailing
list will be able to get involved by contacting me directly.

Thanks

On 8 Mar 2019, at 12:17, Luff,Chris <Chris.Luff@Cerner.com.INVALID<mailto:Chris.Luff@Cerner.com.INVALID>>