netbeans-users mailing list archives

From stephen cumminger <stephen.cummin...@sonideft.com>
Subject RE: [java]Visual Library API not available
Date Sat, 12 May 2018 11:28:13 GMT

It works for me in a RCP project using 8.2 just by selecting the library under the platform
folder. After this, then you can add the Visual Library as a dependency for a module. Are
you doing a module project or just a Java application?

[cid:image001.png@01D3E9CA.F5EAAEA0]

Stephen

From: Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wielenga@googlemail.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2018 4:41 AM
To: sun dongyang <lion1131@hotmail.com>
Cc: users@netbeans.apache.org
Subject: Re: [java]Visual Library API not available

Not sure what the question means. Are you trying to add the Visual Library as a dependency
to a module that is part of a NetBeans Platform application? Or is the module separate, i.e.,
not attached to an application?

Gj

On Saturday, May 12, 2018, sun dongyang <lion1131@hotmail.com<mailto:lion1131@hotmail.com>>