netbeans-users mailing list archives

From "Luff,Chris" <Chris.L...@Cerner.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Module updates
Date Thu, 10 May 2018 23:39:04 GMT
😂

On May 11, 2018, at 12:36 AM, Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com<mailto:geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com>>
wrote:

So don’t install the plugin updates.

Gj

Sent from my iPhone

On 11 May 2018, at 01:21, Luff,Chris <Chris.Luff@Cerner.com.INVALID<mailto:Chris.Luff@Cerner.com.INVALID>>
wrote:

I built nb from master this morning. However it is immediately asking for plugin updates.
However, selecting only the IDE Platform update notes 2 plugins selected. It is automatically
selecting the Ant plugin. The Ant plugin is requiring JShell support which I have enabled
so not sure why that plugin won’t install. But in this state I can’t update the IDE without
Ant.

<Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 12.15.30 AM.png>

<Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 12.15.42 AM.png>

Cerner Limited, Registered in England no 2519305, Registered Office 37 North Wharf Road, London
W2 1AF.