netbeans-users mailing list archives

From "Mark A. Claassen" <MClaas...@ocie.net>
Subject Running an angular application
Date Wed, 30 May 2018 16:30:53 GMT
I have an Angular application that works just fine running "ng serve" from the command line.
 What is the best way to run this project  in netbeans?  I found some things on the internet,
but they seem out of date or not quite what I want.  Can I run this as a Node.js application
and with the correct project properties, have netbeans run "ng serve"?

Thanks!

Mark Claassen
Senior Software Engineer

Donnell Systems, Inc.
130 South Main Street
Leighton Plaza Suite 375
South Bend, IN  46601
E-mail: mailto:mclaassen@ocie.net
Voice: (574)232-3784
Fax: (574)232-4014

Confidentiality Notice: OCIESERVICE
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s)
named in this message. This communication is intended to be and to remain confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed
to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this
message and its attachments. Do not deliver, distribute, copy, disclose the contents or take
any action in reliance upon the information contained in the communication or any attachments.