netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Kenneth Fogel <kfo...@dawsoncollege.qc.ca>
Subject Compile & Execute Under Early Access JDK 17
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2021 15:27:34 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to compile NB 12.4 under JDK 17 ea 26. I believe that there are switches necessary
to enable the Security Manager. Could you please pass on the command line moodifications I
will need to compile and then run NB or direct me to a web page where this info resides.

Will the next LTS version of NB be 12.5 or 13.0? Please let me know who may already be testing
with JDK 17. Based on what I can learn I will be able to update the OpenJDK Quality Outreach
wiki.

I also hope to encourage more developers to test NB with EA versions of Java. Think of it
as a NetCAT for EA.

Ken