netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Jaroslav Tulach <jaroslav.tul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 1.7.2 of NetBeans HTML/Java API
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2021 07:24:24 GMT
+1 (binding)

I am using the new version of HTML/Java API in my MPD UI project
https://github.com/jtulach/mpdui/commit/711e62d2a787b94c7e2ca1ab9912d5a18845ff79
without the "...wait4j=true" workaround and so far I haven't found any
deadlock/starvation. I continue to hope I finally fixed the generic
presenter! Moreover the performance is much better with deferred Java to
JavaScript calls being allowed.

út 29. 6. 2021 v 11:00 odesílatel Eric Barboni <skygo@apache.org> napsal:

> Hi Jaroslav,
>  I guess the notice file is not having the good date range :/. (Did'nt pay
> attention for 1.7.1)

Thanks Eric. The releases of HTML/Java API are so infrequent that we have
run out of the range a lot. Fixed in
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-html4j/commit/2065359488d82a4dc1455f13c84cc35783036bf0
- hopefully it is a minor problem and not a reason to restart the vote.

-jt