netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Bresie <ebre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Migrate from old org.openidex.util to New API
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2021 21:14:46 GMT
Yes I ran

For MacOS build
ant -Dcluster.config=release commit-validation

For Commit-validation (on Linux)
ant -Dcluster.config=release commit-validation

which reproduce one of the problem locally which led me to find one of the
problems mentioned in this thread.  Which leads me here requesting guidance
on how to migrate between old and new apis.