netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Bresie <ebre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Migrate from old org.openidex.util to New API
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2021 19:53:05 GMT
While working Python code (still waiting on the donation by the way) I’ve
been working on previous, when commits were made in my branch/fork, the
auto build checks unit check failed on the following unit test

> > deprecatedModulesAreDisabled Failure Some deprecated modules are in use
> > org.openidex.util is deprecated and should not be enabled

See failed checks at
https://github.com/ebresie/netbeans/actions/runs/951354974

Which seems to me to imply

“org.openidex.util is deprecated and should not be enabled”

Assume this means, it’s an old API that needs to migrate to a new API (i.e.
believe org.netbeans.api.search.*)

Was trying to determine if there was any details, documentation, or
examples projects where something similar migration had been done from
org.open index.util to new applicable API.

Eric

--
Eric Bresie
ebresie@gmail.com