netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Bresie <ebre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Migrate from old org.openidex.util to New API
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2021 21:24:48 GMT
I should note, it compiles and runs fine locally in my workspace (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ua48Uu6OTKNkcG_9sQOOicl5JpjrBtMgSy4SSjumAuU/
)…it’s the commit validation checks that assume enforce some quality and
API versioning checks here (given its older code probably has need fir api
updates).