netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: How to Migrate from old org.openidex.util to New API
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2021 18:22:28 GMT
Here’s your description of the problem, if you can fill in the gaps here,
explain what it means, provide some kind of context, steps to reproduce the
problem, then people can help you (otherwise your frustration will continue
and your feeling that no one is responding, rather than no one
understanding the context, will continue):

“While running one of  the unit tests against old code migrated in, I get
the failure shown at the end of this thread.”

Gj