netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Arcturus Bootes <arcturusboot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add javaagent to a NetBeans Platform application
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2021 01:34:55 GMT
Hi!

Thank you for the reply. I know the file your talking about and I did try
adding the options to it and I sadly get the same error as if I was passing
them as command line arguments. Unknown option...

Any advice is greatly appreciated as I am really keen to see what stats I
can get out of the app.

Thanks.