netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Bläsing <mblaes...@doppel-helix.eu>
Subject Re: How to Migrate from old org.openidex.util to New API
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2021 20:17:35 GMT
Hi,

I won't chase through the log files to see what you mean. But looking
at the end I see:

/home/runner/work/netbeans/netbeans/nbbuild/build/test/commit-validation/results/TEST-org.netbeans.core.validation.ValidateModulesTest.xml

This is in `platform/o.n.core` -> Functional Test Packages -> Package org.netbeans.core.validation,
Class ValidateModulesTest

/home/runner/work/netbeans/netbeans/nbbuild/build/test/commit-validation/results/TEST-org.netbeans.modules.ide.ergonomics.DynamicVerifyTest.xml

This is in `ergonomics/ide.ergonomics` -> Unit Test Packages -> Package org.netbeans.modules.ide.ergonomics.DynamicVerifyTest,
Class DynamicVerifyTest

Both test suites can be run from the IDE. The integration tests are the
last line of defense, when they trigger I try to reproduce the issue
localy, you won't get happy trying to guess the reason from the log
output in the CI/CD pipeline.

>From the direction of the tests I suspect, that the module setup you
build is broken somewhere and needs to be fixed (dependencies
missing?).

HTH

Matthias